Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Sir Walter Scott snuffs back in stockSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Sir Walter Scott back in stock

New Snuff Site From Roderick

2»

Comments

• Interesting. As of a month ago, he was still quite optimistic that I would receive my order. I guess all there is to do is wait. And wait.
  • Some people have, a few people on reddit have gotten orders within 30 days that i know of. Their orders never updated tracking within usps. After 3 months im not sure if I'll ever see my order.
  • Good to know the delivered orders were not being updated via USPS tracking. Hope springs eternal
  • @roderick Can you get stuff in bulk?
  • the new artisansnuff . Com site is going very well.  Thank you to everyone. 
  • It's a good site with good prices, looking forward to the bulk options. Maybe some Viking snuffs would be nice also :)
  • Hi Roderick!  I just stumbled onto the Artisan Snuff website trying to re-learn something about one of my old favs from M&W.   More browsing led me back to Snuffhouse (as all internet snuff related searches tend to do!) So glad to know that site is in good and trustworthy hands!  
  • miamimarkmiamimark Moderator
    edited February 2021 PM
    Wow @xander! What a blast from the past! 
    EDIT: I just realized it was Chris that used to live in Orlando, a different "Old timer" 
  • Nice to have you back.
  • ALLexALLex Member
    edited February 2021 PM
    I just got a pinch from a 400g F&T High Dry Toast bag that i bought from artisansnuff .com 
    and it is wonderful !!

Awesome website @Roderick
  • @Xander very nice to see you back at Snuffhouse.

I also have faded away from the forum from time to time due to life and other interests but this place is always the same welcoming spot when I come back.