Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

American Dry SnuffsSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Classic Tin-Same Great Taste

What are you listening too?

14567810»

Comments

• Aus vs India cricket.
  • Kachoo2UKachoo2U Member
    Screenshot_2018-02-03-14-45-37
  • volungevolunge Member
  • HyperionHyperion Member
    'Joy' by For King and Country. On repeat
  • SHbickelSHbickel Member
    @volunge !! As if I didn't have reason enough to love you.  DJ Stingray... keeping Drexciya alive and well after all these years.  I drove about four hours to hear Aleksi Perala at New Forms Festival 17 and DJ Stingray was the closer.  Fantastic memories.
  • volungevolunge Member
    High five @SHbickel! I'm out of my words when it comes to Drexciya. Just breathtaking:

@volunge Clone's Aqualung Series has been reissuing some classic Drexciya records.

I have a well-curated LP collection (who doesn't like their own collection?!) but I find it increasingly hard to justify the costs.  Grava 4 temps me every day so I hope it sells out soon!  haha  It's SUCH a good release, but it's about $60 shipped.  =((
  • TapoutTapout Member
    Tool Lateralus
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited July 15 PM

• Bob Marley & the Wailers "Rastaman Live Up"
  • periqueperique Member
    edited August 24 PM
    A stack of Rolling Stones LP’s in memory of drummer Charlie Watts who passed away this morning at age 80. :-O
  • Mouse On Mars - Idiology
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited September 13 PM
    Space Afrika - Girl Scout Cookies (ft. Bianca Scout)

Mesmerising.
    edited September 14 PM
    @volunge Lovely! Sounds like a mix between Julee Cruise and the Cocteau Twins

EDIT: I've been listening to the album on Bandcamp and will certainly throw some money at them. It reminds me of Burial at points, which is high praise indeed.
  • @volunge Looks like you can get their hybtwibt album "name your own price". They'll email you a download link for free, but if you want to save it to your bandcamp account for streaming you need to pay at least the equivalent of 1 USD. (about 0.73 gbp right now)

Cheers
  • Bach's Keyboard Concerto No. 5 in F minor.
  • @SHbickel, nice to know that, thanks! There's some good cuts in their earlier releases, too.

Now listening to Echium - Synthetic Space (Space Afrika remix).
  • The Faces - Maybe I'm Amazed.
  • MisterPaulMisterPaul Member
    edited October 6 PM
    Some classical - right now Ravel 
  • Dead Kennedys  - Too Drunk to F****
  • I'm listening to Oliver Tree, my toddler is obsessed with him, he's lip synching it with his toy microphone and dancing around lol.
  • "The Tendencies of a Madman", from Hazzerd's Misleading Evil. I'm not too big a fan of neo-thrash, but these Canadian boys cracked the code, I think. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xObcjiZpWas
  • Darko US- Dragon Chaser, if you like metal check it out. The in studio performance music video is fun to watch, the guitarist plays left handed on an 8 string but doesn't restring it. If your a guitar nerd like me it's hilarious and unnerving lmao.
  • HuysmansHuysmans Member
    edited October 11 PM
    The Faces - A nods as good as a wink. 
  • Radiohead - How To Disappear Completely
  • Black Sabbath Master of Reality