Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

American Dry SnuffsSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Classic Tin-Same Great Taste

What's In Your Nose? #13

Comments

• WoS Grand Cairo
  • End to a busy weekend, winding down with some Samuel Gawiths Black Rapee
  • Santo Domingo to end/begin the week.
  • Dragon Madras + Thor's Hammer (1:1)
  • Sir Walter Scott Moro Moro then WoS SP100
  • Shower, scrub and shave to start the week off - a light dusting of Fribourg & Treyer's Morlaix to finish that off :)

• A far more slovenly start to the week for me than @MisterPaul above (I'm still working from home if that's an excuse) with KB Scented.
  • KB scented is a good call @Huysmans, I may break that out later myself ;) 

Unusually for me I've opted for WoS Irish Toast #22 this morning. This doesn't get a lot of use as I have a lot of toasts and Scotches in my collection. Plus, the tin I have is a bit of 'little bitch' to open! It was worth the time I spent prying it open though, as toasts go this up there to be fair :D 
  • Changing it up with Sir Walter Scott's Aged Border Rapee this afternoon: Tough call between this and the SG Black Rapee or SG Kendal Brown Plain. 
  • Dragon Madras
  • GH Cafe Regal
  • McCrystals OG. Don't reach for the mentholated very often because of rebound problems if overdone. But when I do OG is the head menthol in charge. It gives the nicotine for me equal or stronger than my staple Toque USA WH.
  • Joining @Tapout on the menthol vibe with some Hedges, this and McCrystals are the only ones I own. 

• HuysmansHuysmans Member
    edited September 21 PM
    Mullins & Westley Particular. A finish, light, SP type snuff.
  • Gawith Apricot
  • Nutella for after supper sweet tooth :)
  • 6 Photo French Riviera - a very smooth and enticingly perfumed snuff.
  • Sadly nothing at the minute as I’m at a job interview, but later, it’ll be some Hedges.
  • @Sariel good luck!

Toast and Marmalade in my nose.
  • @Sariel - Ditto; good luck to you. I'll also join you in few pinches of hedges ;) 
  • @SHbickel & @MisterPaul
    Ta very much! Just got home and I now have a couple of pinches of Hedges in my nose.
    Aaaand relax!
  • SG Elmos Reserve
  • 41Photo Golden Himtaj. A certain floral dankness complementing the autumnal vibe.
  • A bit aggrieved by some work matters yesterday still this morning, so I'm having a few pre-breakfast pinches of SWS Havana Toast
  • Bernards Zweifacher mixed equally with Toque Rustica and White Elephant.
  • Viking Blonde
  • Some pinches of F&T's Santo Domingo - Nice, although normally more of an evening snuff for me 
  • F&T Princes - what a classic. Full-bodied tobacco and something floral in the background. I'm not very good at identifying these subtle back notes and I won't hazard a guess at such an early stage of getting to know this snuff. In any event magnificent.
  • McChrystals Glacier whilst elegantly sprawled staving off a migraine. Every cloud etc...
  • SWS ABR chased with SG Kendal Brown Special and swiftly followed with 41P White Elephant.