Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

American Dry SnuffsSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Classic Tin-Same Great Taste

Your latest snuff order

Comments

• I can't seem to upload pictures...dang
  • @BobFrapples, I'm not sure if this works with smartphones, but if you are a computer user, you can upload pictures following these instructions: https://snuffhouse.com/discussion/12646/how-to-insert-image-file-on-snuffhouse-board#latest .
  • My recent order from Toque
    F&T Bordeaux 50g
    F&T Macouba 50g
    Samuel Gawith Celtic Talisman 25g
    Samuel Gawith Firedance 25g
    Samuel Gawith Elmos Reserve 25g
    Wos Crumbs of Comfort 20g
    WoS Wall 20g
    WoS M.Root Half Price 20g
    NTSU BLACK 14g
    6 Photo Kailash 8g
    6 Photo Anarkali 8g
    Acrylic Bullet x3
    TOQUE 10X 10g for the price of 9
    Blueberry Cheese & Bacon Coke Lavender Peanut Butter Pomegranate Rose
    Spanish Gem Toffee Vanilla
    HEDGES L260 (The Snuff) LARGE
    Chancellor 10g
  • First order in a long time, can't wait to be back...

1x20g F&T Santo Domingo (new to me)
    2x24g Viking Dark
    2x25g Wilson's Africa
    1x20g F&T HDT

of course I've already picked out several for the order next payday.....
  • edited August 17 PM
    10x7g Red Bull
    1x50g F&T Old Paris
    1x10g Toque CBD
    1x10g Toque Ambrosia
    1x10g Toque Blueberry Menthol
    1x10g Toque Bourbon
    1x10g Toque Cherry Menthol
    1x10g Toque Menthol
    1x10g Toque Whisky and Honey
    1x10g Toque Peppermint
    1x10g Toque Raspberry Menthol
    1x10g Toque Toffee
    1x10g Toque Vanilla
    1xMini Bullet Toque Absinthe
    1xMini Bullet Toque Camphor & Clove
    1xMini Bullet Toque Champagne
    1xMini Bullet Toque Cherry
    1xMini Bullet Toque Christmas Pudding
    1xMini Bullet Toque Coke

Should keep me good for a bit.
  • EyetriedEyetried Member
    edited August 19 PM
    Latest order from Toque, but non toque brands. This order is from June 10th, but just arrived. Wilson's C.o.C., Tom Buck, grande Cairo, Beltane, rows of Sharrow, wall, and black rappee. Also Cafe regal, and 210g of la extra strong Golden.
  • After being returned to sender (Toque), order was reshipped and received in less than 2 weeks. Restock of some favorites including SG Dr Verey & Golden Glow, WoS Irish 22 & Kendal Brown. Plenty of exciting new-to-me, including F&T Sevilla (very, very good), WoS Africa & Wall. Customer service from Roderick was exemplary; that and pricing is why I send almost all of my business his way.
  • A small order from Snuffstore

F&T Old Paris (25g classic tin)
    F&T High Dry Toast (25g classic tin)
    Janta Red Label (40g)
  • A little re-stocking for me from SnuffStore: 

Samuel Gawith Kendal Brown Plain 25g 
    Sir Walter Scott's Aged Border Rapee 15g
    Mullins & Westley Mature Crumbled 25g 
    Fribourg & Treyer Princes Classic Tin
    Fribourg & Treyer Santo Domingo Classic Tin
    Fribourg & Treyer Old Paris Classic Tin 

SG KP + SWS ABR will hopefully fill the gap left my the loss of beloved London Brown :'-(
    Finished my last tin of Mature Crumbled a while ago, that's a fine everyday snuff
    My favourite three F&T's too - I think that I might have ordered the large rather than mediums, hey-ho though, I'll get through them in the end I suspect... ;-) 
  • Just placed an order with Toque coz I wanted to try the new wintergreen colab with Snubie, but obviously I threw in some other things as well.

Bernard Gekachelter Virginie 50g Doser
    Chocolate 10g Tin
    Snubies SP Wintergreen 10g Tin
    Lime Toast 10g Tin
    Blueberry 10g Tin
  • @Dyson_nose Thanks for the heads up on the SP Wintergreen. I didn't think it was coming until next week and would have been heartbroken if it was sold out from under me.
    I'm getting:

10g Snubies SP Wintergreen
    100g otto Chancellor Economy Bag
    400g Quit Economy Bag
    10x 10g Alloy Tins With Liners
  • HuysmansHuysmans Member
    edited September 13 PM
    @MisterPaul a lot of my favourites there! I haven't tried Princes yet and was eyeing it up on Snuffstore earlier. Since I recently ordered and quickly finished a tin of Old Paris I had to get a large classic tin and it's just getting better and better.
  • @Huysmans - Thanks for the compliment, it's nice to share good taste ! :) Yes, Old Paris and the now historic London Brown are/were my favourite every day snuffs. I completely know how you feel about Old Paris, it was my 'gateway snuff' and I can't imagine not having a tin 'just in case'. Princes is lovely too, though very floral in tone, the Special Princes is even more floral and finer ground. I prefer the coarseness of the regular Princes. Have you tried the Santo Domingo? That's another of my favourites, but a much plainer casing than Princes ;)
  • HuysmansHuysmans Member
    edited September 14 PM
    @MisterPaul I have just started over the last few days a 25g tin of Santo Domingo and really getting into it. What a lovely subtle floral note it has with the strong base tobacco. Packs a punch as well. Out of all the moist black snuffs I have tried this must be my favourite so far. But I have not tried Princes yet that will definitely be a purchase based on your comments. I want to get into the F&T range properly and I'm liking the generously proportioned classic tins they are now re-available in. I'm also enjoying the KB Scented with its citrus tone that doesn't overpower the rich base tobacco.
  • MisterPaulMisterPaul Member
    edited September 15 PM
    @huysmans "What a lovely subtle floral note it has with the strong base tobacco." - This is a great description of Santo Domingo, completely agree, there is a subtle casing (I sometimes get a woody cedar kind of note) but the rich tobacco is definitely the star. If you're liking the dark, moist, course snuffs Princess will be just the ticket for you and provide a bit more variety. I have a tin of KB scented somewhere upstairs, I might did that out shortly ;)

• Sir Walter Scott's Lundy Foot - 15g
    Sir Walter Scott's Thrice Brewed - 15g
    Sir Walter Scott's Roslein - 15g
    Sir Walter Scott's Field of Junipers - 15g
    Siberia -80 Degree White Tight Portion 20g - 20g
    McChrystal's Original and Genuine CDB Infused
    Fribourg & Treyer Princes Special Classic Tin M
    Fribourg & Treyer Macouba Classic Tin M
    Fribourg & Treyer Princes Classic Tin - M
    McChrystal's Aztek - Mini
    Sir Walter Scott's Aged Border Rapee - 15g
    Sir Walter Scott's Havana Toast - 15g
    Dragon Madras 100g - 100g
    W.E Garret Peach 1.15 oz

Some I have yet to try, matter of fact all but the aztek mini. But with the crack at full blast now days and not know if sws might not be restocked I wanted to get a few to try. Quantity was not listed for a reason. Now it’s time to get some pumpkin pie :p
  • ^^^ Going for it 'Big Time' there @StudiodecoBleu! Wow that's a bumper haul of nose candy!  8-}  :D
  • A short order from Snuffstore:

F&T Princes classic tin (M)
    F&T Bordeaux classic tin (M)
    F&T Old Paris classic tin (L)
    F&T HDT classic tin (L)

Thank you @MisterPaul for all your recent advice!
  • @misterpaul who’s to know what tomorrow holds and what will make the cut next? So I might as well try a particular blend and say Wow where have you been hiding. Guess I should invest in a snuff fridge XD
  • @Huysmans - A pleasure comrade, I'm sure that you'll enjoy them. I have thought of something else you might enjoy too
    edited September 23 PM
    @StudioDecolBleu - Yes, a considered train of thought there, the only certainty in life is impermanence after all. Dedicating some fridge space for snuff and tobacco storage was one of my wiser decisions in retrospect. Would have lost a lot of artisan snuffs to spoilage had I not I learned that lesson fairly early on with the SWS Creme du Figue No.1. Although not everything needs to go in the fridge it's crucial for some and definitely helps for most ;)
  • @MisterPaul I am very intruiged! Really pleased with my order it came bright and early with the postman. I was worried about the Bordeaux, having read lots of different reviews that fall into the love it or loathe camps. Thankfully I find it most pleasant to take. The grind and moisture are just right and the scent is perfectly done.
  • To share the love a toque order has been placed. Also it is hard for me to pass on a fall Esque snuff, pumpkin pie how could I pass on that?
    Toque Pumpkin Pie 25G
    Fribourg & Treyer Bordeaux
    Samuel Gawith Silky Dark
    Mullins & Westley Black Rappee
    Mullins & Westley Jock's Choice
    Toque Pumpkin Pie 10G
    Snubie's Toque SP Wintergreen
  • @StudioDecolBleu - Nice :) Still resisting another order currently, not sure how long that will last for ;) 
  • @miaterpaul go for it I do say
    edited September 30 PM
    @StudiodecolBleu - Well it seems that my resistance did crumble. I blame you for 'enabling' me!   :))  =))

These are largely re-stocking for some things that I'm running out of: 

Rosinski Klippenritt  (New and exciting! With a hat tip to both @Betty_BW and @Omgroma for the steer)
    Rosinski Berliner Luft (re-stocking) 
    Mullins & Westley Keen Scented (re-stocking)
    Mullins & Westley Black Rappee (New and exciting! With hat tip to both @Sariel and @Huymans
    Fribourg & Treyer Bordeaux Classic Tin (re-stocking)
    Tube Rose 
    Bernard Kownoer (re-stocking)  
    Gawith Hoggarth Cafe Regal - Something terrible happened to the last of my Smith's Cafe Royal :'( although I know it wont be the same I don't want to use up all of my Abraxas Cafe 11 so this is a compromise!

Also good news for @Huysmans - sample tubs arriving soon, this should provide a suitable box too! ;)
  • @MisterPaul I just received a top up of Rosinski Klippenritt. If Wintergreen is what you fancy, this is it!!! I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it!
  • I wish I received my snuff orders.  May 19, 2021 Order from Mr snuff did not arrive.
    Sep 9, 2021 Order from Snuff ME UK did not arrive. ( Orders  to Las, Vegas NV USA)
  • @ironmustache sorry to hear that. Did mr snuff reimburse you?
  • @IronMustache - Yes, I'd second the comments of @SudiodecolBleu - I haven't ordered from Snuff ME for several years but the customer service at Mister Snuff has always been exemplary in my experience.