Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Sir Walter Scott snuffs back in stockSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Sir Walter Scott back in stock

What's In Your Nose? #13

Comments

• SG KB Scented. I am enjoying this immensely at the moment; a more than adequate substitute for the KB Special (which was one of my absolute staples).
  • Otto Glacier
  • A couple off before bed pinches of Rosinski's Berliner Luff and off I go!  (:|
  • Back on the Princes Special to finish the day. My nose is starting to detect some of the subtleties and it's really growing on me.
  • A post shower bump of Gawith Hoggarth Fleurette to start me off today :)

• Back to SWS Aged Border Rappee
  • Helme Square Scotch - A lot of smoky toasted goodness in that bad boy!  8-}
  • Otto Chancellor all day, every day of late.
  • OmgromaOmgroma Member
    edited October 2021 PM
    SG KB Scented. This has really grown on me and I think I may even prefer it to the KB Special now.
    They’re ALL good … lol
  • Bernards Zweifacher.
  • Samuel Gawith Kendal Brown Original. My first tin. I'm loving it.
  • 6P Colonial Club, rather zingy and refreshing.

• USA W&H all day again!
  • Ive been switching between Irish 22 and SP. 100 a lot today. I just had some Rumneys Green to menthol out my sinuses a bit and now I think ill go back to my Irish. Ive gone through half a 25 gram tin in like 2 weeks which is pretty unusual for me. Ive got quite a large collection and usually take a few months to go through a 25 gram.
  • periqueperique Member
    edited October 2021 PM
    Toque USA whiskey & Honey
  • Alternating between Mullins & Westley's Keen Scented and Mature Crumbled this morning as I'm not feeling so good....  
  • Fribourg & Treyer Santo Domingo - Lush!
  • Dholakia White followed up with SugandhSagar Rose
  • @MisterPaul sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I'll join you with the Santo Domingo which will hopefully have a restorative effect on you.
  • SWS Pontefract Priory - Fabulous!!! 
  • @Huysmans - Cheers mate; thanks for that :) American Snuff Co. Tuberose Scoth - Have a case full of these and don't use them nearly enough, American scotch's are the business
  • F&T Old Paris to start the weekend off.
  • SarielSariel Member
    edited October 2021 PM
    Snuv White Walker this morning …Ooooh…Eeerrgghh…Aaaahhhgggrr!! That’ll wake you up in the morning!! Not doing that again in a hurry. Nice as an occasional nip once the day is underway but not with a morning cuppa.
  • Caning the snuffs a bit this morning as i have the old spoon out, lots of perfectly sized apple pip portions of the Mullins and Westley's tins 8-}
  • @Sariel - is the SNUV range any good? I don't have any of thier stuff... :-?
  • White Elephant
  • @MisterPaul They’re…different. The White Walker has a fruity, almost bubblegum taste/scent with what feels like chilli in there giving quite a long intense burn similar to Doolali Tap if you’ve had that. I wanted something to wake me up and oooh it did. Iron Throne is peppermint/slight menthol made with rustica I think. The nicest IMO is Rusty Nail which is made with rustica. To my nose, it has a light candy/floral sweetness. There’s that barnyardy, almost dung-like scent in the background like a lot of the Indian white snuffs.
    I think they’re made in India which would explain it.
    I’d say they’re very occasional snuffs, great if you want to wander into the more obscure alleyways of snuff taking. Glad I tried them but I think they’ll last me quite a while.
    Apologies for the length of this post everybody - they’re difficult snuffs to explain!
  • @Sariel - Thanks for the comprehensive response; much appreciated :) I might well add some of the Rusty Nail to my next order.

My partner and I are off out for dinner with some friends this evening F&T's Princes accompanying me currently :)
  • The eagle has landed and pumpkin pie is rather an enjoyable blend. The crust aroma along with pie spices make this blend very nice treat. Thanks @roderick
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited October 2021 PM
    @StudiodecolBleu https://www.snuffforum.com/topic/cant-post-on-snuffhouse/ . You can reach out to Roderick on his own snuffforum.com.

A pinch of Johano's rustica in my nose.