Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Sir Walter Scott snuffs back in stockSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Sir Walter Scott back in stock

What's In Your Nose? #13

Comments

• @SHbickel - Scotch sounds good to be fair... I have been temped since @perique mentioned ~:> earlier, but was too lazy to dig for it. So, joining you on the Starr Scoth :)
  • Homemade.
  • Mature Crumbled - a new tin purchased today and extrodinarily fresh and sharp.
  • W.E. Garrett Scotch
  • Bespoke Smokey dark burley. Just plain and easy.
  • Today its been Gawith Original, F&T Old Paris, and Toque USA W&H. Now that its evening, It's all W&H to go with the seasonal B-quality monster flicks.
  • Starting the day with a few bumps of Radford’s with morning coffee. Not too much as it always seems to bung me up a bit.
    I’ll be spending most of the day with Toque Pumpkin Pie in honour of the spookiest day of the year, chased with Toque Lime Toast.

• Pre-coffee toot of 6 Photo Cheeta. Smell my finger! 
  • SG Black Arabica and in the evening High Dry T.
  • Red Bull.
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited October 2021 PM
    Some Taxi Blue, taken straight from the palm.

Just discovered some of this goodness, double-bagged as a sample last spring and for some reason not dispatched. Anything but fresh, but still usable (read: smelly).
  • Otto Chancellor
  • McChrystal's O & G
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited November 2021 PM
    Feiner Offenbacher Cardinal.

If my memory serves right, it's my first pinch of FOC this year. Only about gram left...
  • Still in a period of leisure with F&T's Princes. Am going to keep on it till the snuff box is empty!!! :))
  • McChrystal's Smoker's Blend
  • SWS Golden Horn - Really liking this as a lightly toasted number, oriental tobaccos in this blend have a lovely floral shine :)
  • Firedrac
  • SG Elmos Reserve
  • J and H Wilson SP No 1. It feels like it’s going to be an SP kind of day today!
  • Super Kailash
  • F&T HDT. @Omgroma you have me hankering after a pinch of SP No. 1
  • 6Photo Cheeta this morning, Packing the carry box with Toque USA W&H of course.
  • Moved on to M&W Jocks Choice. Not had this one for awhile. I think piquant is the word. Very enjoyable.
  • MisterPaulMisterPaul Member
    edited November 2021 PM
    A few bumps of GH's Café Regal with a post lunch Americano - Doubling down on the coffee goodness ;)
  • I have a meeting with "The Bobs" today, (see the movie Office Space to understand the reference) so I will class myself up with some Packard's Club.
  • A post dinner and early bath snuff of SWS Lundy Foot.
  • Abraxas Dragun
  • Toque Cheese and Bacon.
  • MisterPaulMisterPaul Member
    edited November 2021 PM
    Started off with a post shower pinch of F&T's Bureau, M&W's Black Rappee on a warm spoon for the afternoon :)