Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Sir Walter Scott snuffs back in stockSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Sir Walter Scott back in stock

Which is your preferred snuff of the morning?

124»

Comments

• White Elephant
  • Superior first thing with black coffee.
  • @JosephJames, that combo will certainly wake a person up!
  • SM Blue by WOS. Haven't got any at present. Really need to get an order into Wilsons.
  • Whichever is nearest :P
  • Still the same after all these years.
  • I like start my day with a strong coffe or a strong cup of tea and a strong menthol snuff . It is the best for open my eyes and go work :D
  • A basic tobacco snuff as the first one - preferably something like a Madras snuff, Dholakia Sparrow, Smokers Blend, Six photo Natural. I don't really want a lot of fragrances in my first pinch. 
  • I usually take a lucky dip in the morning, I have decanted McC's O&G, Highland Ice, Rustica (straight), Hedges and Toque Raspberry Menthol into individual containers with no labels. So I just reach for whichever snuff my hand lands on, the surprise seems to wake me up a fair bit especially when its the Rustica or Hedges tin
  • Hawaiian_RyanHawaiian_Ryan Member, Moderator
    Lately in the morning I've been using "Razorback" Toast(reg).Goes well with a nice cup of coffee ~O)
  • Used to be a mild menthol, like McChrystals O&G / Poschl Gletcherprise / Ozona President

Lately nothing seems to be better on a clean nose than SG London Brown.
    Everything you do comes back to you! Respect Life, Share Peace, Live NOW!
  • Seems to be toque camphor and clove for me at the moment!
  • Recently it's needed to be something reasonably coarse, as a fine or even standard ground snuff would result in an eye watering coughing session. As soon as I've had a dose of something coarse to get the ole juices flowing, I'm set for whatever else suits the mood.
  • I love starting off with Sternecker Fresco. It has nicotine, but is so velvety....
    Ross Arlen Tieken, Tobacconist
    The Briar Shoppe, Houston, TX
  • My first tin of Swisher Strawberry arrived today and hoping this will be a nice bedtime and morning snuff, I will find out if its a hit or miss tomorrow morning, fingers crossed.
  • Lately when I need a jolt first thing in the morning, OSP #1 . One of the only ones that I feel the nicotine from and gets my nose cleaned out.
  • @yisraeldov  If ya want to feel nicotine give Samuel Gawith Black Rappee a try.
  • @yisraeldov Same here OSP #1 for the same reasons.
  • @moemojo The only snuff I really notice nicotine is OSP, even toque Whisky And Honey USA I don't get anything and that has rustica.  If I take a big pinch I will notice an elivated heart beat after a while, but nothing like a rush.
  • JNF dragon madras, or ntsu black is my go to in morning, I can actually feel it perk me up, and it also clears the nose for whatever else I decide to put up it.
  • I like to change my rotation daily, but i like heavy nic in the evening, sweet chocolatey snuffs after lunch and dinner, 
    But to answer whats my fave morning snuff, i tend to go for a minty or mentholated snuff, it wakes me up, but if i take menthol often it swells my sinus and clogs my nose for some reason, 
    So i love minty or menthol, there are many to choose from, but only first thing in the morning, 
  • DeezDeez Member
    White Elephant- gives a good nic hit and clears out my nose to start the day.
  • F&T Bordeaux
  • Always something medicated: Hedges L260, or Mullins & Westley's Keen Scented ideally! ;)
  • Still WoS CoC for me
  • Moving more and more towards menthol or something with menthol in it nowadays, great for all seasons.
  • Just_BrowsingJust_Browsing Member
    edited January 18 PM
    @MisterPaul 
    Yep, menthol and or mint first thing for me. I like how it wakes me up, clears the airways. But if i use too much, i find it has the opposite affect, and my nasal passages seem to swell up, making further snuffing difficult. ( i also find minty or menthol snuffs affect my taste, and food and drink enjoyment is diminished. SO, early mornings are menthol mornings. for me, but usually only then .
  • bobbob Member
     One of the few snuffs I use. Sambac Jasmine, rose/sandalwood, Dholakia Kamal or ganga, or bernards Zwiefacher. Often which ever I grab in that pre caffeine haze. And yes that explains why I don't come here that often. I am set in my snuffy ways. Though I do find snuff is the best morning tobacco. It certainly wakes one up more then snus or a pipe would. 
  • mrmanosmrmanos Member
    NTSU Green is my new favorite morning snuff since I just received a roll of 12. The menthol is mild, but the nicotine level is perfect.