Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Sir Walter Scott snuffs back in stockSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Sir Walter Scott back in stock

What's In Your Nose? #13

Comments

• A bit of pre-luch freshness via Mullins & Westley's Keen Scented :-) 

• periqueperique Member
    WoS Best SP
  • McChrystals O&G
  • Artisan Snuff Juniper Rappee with a Tanqueray and tonic - A very nice pairing! ;) :D
  • periqueperique Member
    Tom Buck
  • TapoutTapout Member
    Toque W&H
  • 6 Photo Green Dragon very nice aroma but sadly it triggers an almost allergic reaction with me.
  • Frosted apricot this evening whilst reading past post of snuff making. Have you made an essential oil before? Is it worth the time making my personal snuff making? Your thoughts.
  • MisterPaulMisterPaul Member
    edited March 4 PM
    @StudiodecolBleu - I have never done it, but have a chat with @volunge he's a goldmine for information about making your own blends etc. 

Artisan Snuff Robusta Rappee for me with a cup of Java ~O) brewed cowboy style :-)
  • Wilsons of Sharrow Plain
  • Back to my favoured London Brown substitute - Viking Dark Rappee ;-) 
  • Today looks like it will be all Kralingse Hermbstedt's Brasil that rehydrated wonderfully.
  • periqueperique Member
    F&T Kendal Brown
  • A few pinches of Mullins & Westley's Particular as a bit of a freshener before lunch - A great understated old school SP offering this I think... :-) 
  • NTSU Green - Smells like a [menthol!] horse stall and kicks like a horse too :)) Am AWAKE now :))
  • ^^^ I don't think that this is being helped by be [we'll call it] 'experimenting' with one of those ejector type snuff boxes that I brought the other day...  8-} I feel a imminent change to lower vitamin N snuff for my own safety would probably be very sensible! :))
  • Amostrinha, very nice.
  • @BeerandSnuff - That's a blast from the passed, I don't have much Bernard's left in my collection these days, I seem to recall that one being rather rich? 

I'll join you in a few bumps of my favourite Bernard offering - Feinster Kownoer ;)
  • periqueperique Member
    Railroad Mills Checkerberry
  • SWS Latakia Blend - Don't take this one very often, has the best 'nose feel' of any snuff I've ever taken
  • Lundy Foote this evening :-h
  • periqueperique Member
    White Elephant followed by WoS Royal George
  • WoS Irish 22 a very nice tin this.

@MisterPaul entirely with you on Particular it ticks all the right boxes for me.
  • mrmanosmrmanos Member
    NTSU green, Artisan Fireman’s, and a little NC Madras( dated 2017). Good on a gloomy snowy day.
  • Alternating between best dark and Tom Buck
  • Woke up with a hit of Toque USA Whiskey and Honey then Toque Lavender for the rest of the morning.
    Moved onto S&G Elmos Reserve in the afternoon and finally finished the day with some lovely F&T Bordeaux.
  • periqueperique Member
    Toque Spanish Gem
  • @MisterPaul, yes one of my current favourites in the morning. Some HDT now.
  • periqueperique Member
    W. E. Garrett Scotch
  • Toque Natural Toast, it's a bit of a toss up between this and HDT as to which is my favourite.